Tuesday, September 16

30 Days of Glory - My Heart Is Slowly Breaking

No, I am not done with the American League just yet, but I need to take a little foray into the NL East in the hopes that my kind words towards the Braves will spur them to victory tonight. I can write no more. While the Mets are only up by half a game, I feel dizzy.

LET'S GO BRAVES!


2nd Runner Up:

Clint Sammons

Photobucket

A catcher with a baby face. You had me at hello.

1st Runner Up:

Jeff Francouer

Photobucket

Rawrrr... just rawrrr. If Chipper wasn't so special...

Champion:

Chipper Jones

Photobucket
How do I love Chipper? Let me count the ways... Sexy? Third baseman? Son named Shea? Check, check, check! I tip my hat to your sexiness, Mr. Jones.

Honorable Mention:

Ruben Gotay

Photobucket

Weird that I found a picture of him in a Mets jersey. I'M IN A BAD PLACE!



Why Is Your Face Actually Gray?:

Greg Norton


Photobucket

'Nuff said.

No comments: