Friday, January 9

Gators Take Down The Sooners



I bet my boyfriend David Lee is happy today. His alma mater, University of Florida, won their second BCS National Championship in three years last night, taking down the University of Oklahoma and 2008 Heisman Trophy winner Sam Bradford. I only watched the final quarter of the game, but I caught the brilliant interception by Ahmad Black that pretty much sealed the game for Florida.

Florida's famed QB, 2007 Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow, is going to be a star in the NFL but will he enter this year's draft or go back to Florida for his senior season? The same question is being asked of Sam Bradford, who is a red-shirt sophomore at Oklahoma. The deadline for non-seniors to declare for the NFL draft is less than a week away on January 15th, so we won't have to wait long for the answers. Whatever move these hotties want to make is fiiiiiiine by me :)



Yeah, wow.

Congrats Gators!

-boogie

No comments: