Tuesday, December 2

Boogie Hasn't Forgotten Her #1 Boyfriend




Dear David Lee,

I'm feeling you.

I'm feeling you on offense and defense.

I'm feeling that two-man game you got going on with Chris Duhon. (I'm partial to Dukies.)

I'm feeling that pick and roll action I saw vs. the Trail Blazers tonight.

I'm feeling all those double-doubles you've been coming up with lately.

I'm feeling you switching positions from forward to center. (That sounds dirty.)

I'm feeling you scoring a career high 37 points and 21 rebounds against Golden State on Saturday night, making you the first Knicks player to get 30-and-20 in a game since Patrick Ewing in 1994.

I am feeling you as an important factor in what I hope will be the Knicks first postseason appearance since 2004.

And I'm gonna head down to the Garden and visit you just as soon as I can convince one of my lame ass friends to come with me.

I'm sorry, but I just can't sit in the Garden and scream your name all by myself. I'm a little nutty, but I'm not pathetic.

Keep holding it down, and I'll see you soon.

Kisses,
Boogie

No comments: