Saturday, November 29

Plaxico Burress, What The F*ck Are You Doing?!?!



AP is reporting that Giants WR Plaxico Burress is suffering from an accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound, after an incident in a club on Friday night. Burress is suffering from a hamstring injury that was to keep him out of this Sunday's game against the Washington Redskins.

Neither Burress or his agent or the New York Giants have commented on the story.

Obviously I shouldn't jump to any conclusions, as no details have been released, but I just can't help myself.

Plax.

I sincerely hope you found that gun under a chair, and were on your way to turn it into security or something. I've had your back through all of the bullshit, the drama, the fines and suspensions and hold outs. I want to continue to have your back. I hope you haven't embarrassed me, the Giants, and our hometown of Virginia Beach by acting like a fool. You have a beautiful wife and son to think about.

I'm eagerly awaiting the details on this incident. Stay tuned, everyone.

-boogie

No comments: