Thursday, November 13

Boogie's Boyfriends Dominate



I don't want to toot my own horn or anything, but last night was a good night to be my boyfriend.

David Lee had The Knicks EMBARRASSED the Memphis Grizzlies on their home turf, putting up 132 points to the Grizzlies' 103. The Knicks broke a franchise record in the process by putting up 19 3-point shots. It was the most dominant performance I've seen out of the Knicks in years!

Earlier in the night the New York Rangers EMBARRASSED the New Jersey Devils on their home turf, scoring 4 goals in the 2nd period and adding another in the third. They were just toooooo much for the Devils, who only scored twice. My favorite Ashton look-alike and yours, Nikolai Zherdev, scored two amazing goals in a game that saw Devils' fans head home home early while Rangers rants echoed through Newark.

What lesson have we learned here, kids?

Stick with me, and you'll go to the top!

Believe it,
Boogie

No comments: