Friday, November 7

Boogie's Baller Boyfriend

Everyone who knows me also knows that I have a lot of boyfriends. I use that word to refer to every good looking guy that I know of including athletes, musicians, friends' significant others, brothers, fathers, and complete strangers walking down the street. My real life boyfriends have never been fond of this trait, but who cares what they think?

With that said, I'd like to introduce you to my shiny new NBA baller boyfriend, and rising star here in New York, Mr. David Lee.



mmm hmm, ya'll. It's on.

David is a 25 year old Taurus power forward from St. Louis, Missouri who played his college ball for the Florida Gators before the Knicks drafted him in 2005. He's become a fan favorite, known for his rebounding skills and intense defense. Yes, my friends, this is all good news.

The bad news it that he has a long time girlfriend. I met her once and she's gorgeous. I hope she won't mind if I borrow him for blogging and daydreaming purposes.

If you're sick of Stars posting about Joe Mauer, you ain't seen nothin' yet!!

-boogie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahah "taurus"