Tuesday, September 16

NFL Week 2 Wrap-up: Boogie is Victorious!

Awwwww yeahhh, bitches!!!!!!

Sorry for the outburst. Boogie loves to win ;)

I came in first place this week with an 11-4 record. You WISH you were this good. It's OK. Stars, Action, and Ill Orange all wish the same. You're in good company.

My big brother from another mother, Ben "Ill Orange" Miller, came in second with his picks this week, going 10-5. We would have tied if Ben had listened to reason and picked against his beloved Bears. Unfortch, he just couldn't bring himself to do it - so he'd better get used to second place :x

After going 11-5 in Week 1, Ms. Stars took a mighty tumble with a 7-8 record in Week 2. There's a whole lot of season left and Stars is a fierce competitor, so I'm still watching my back. The Stars/Action sibling duo had rough week. Action went 8-7 and actually picked Jacksonville over Buffalo. I have no idea what he was thinking, either. Has he SEEN Trent Edwards in action? GO BILLS!!

Here are the LLR standings through Week 2:

1st: Boogie (20-11)
1st: Ill Orange (20-11)
3rd: Stars (18-13)
3rd: Action (18-13)

Hey Stars - me and my bro are BETTER than you and your bro! What do you have to say about THAT??

tee hee

-boogie

No comments: