Wednesday, July 23

30 Days of Glory Take 3 - Los Angeles Angels

Before I even kickstart this, why is it that they switched from Anaheim to Los Angeles? They certainly didn't move from Anaheim. And not only that, but there is already a Los Angeles team. This goes in my list of things I will never understand if I live to be 100; right up there with "Why would anyone sleep with Snoop Dogg?" Ugh, now I have that visual in my head.

But onwards and upwards, I am back for Day 3 of The Sexiest Men in the MLB. Today's selections come from the city-ambiguous Los Angeles/Anaheim Angels. This was not nearly as scintillating a task as the Twins were yesterday. But maybe I still have Joey Mauer in my head. Damn, that boy is fine. Someone remind me that Joe had his day and I must march on. So allow me to the introduce my picks.

2nd Runner Up:

Francisco Rodriguez

Photobucket

Not a bad looking specimen. Though he practices Santeria, so I might just watch from a distance.

1st Runner Up:

Justin Speier

Photobucket

Justin was a Marine. I searched for a picture of him in dress blues, but couldn't find it. but that image in my head alone is good enough to make him first runner up.

Champion:

Jon Garland

Photobucket

Ok, Jon. You're all right by me. I would let you buy me a Slurpee. And not just because you once had a ridiculous appearance on the Bernie Mac show.

Honorable Mention:

Juan Rivera

Photobucket

Ok, you? You're my honorable mention? You. Are. Nasty. Just shows what I was working with here. I wish it was Twins day again.

Excuse Me While I Throw Up In My Mouth:

Jered Weaver
Photobucket

I'm surprised he didn't have his Angels uniform customized in camoflauge. If anyone out there has pictures of Jered in camo, please send them to me. I have something I could do with that.


There you have it. I am treating myself to Red Sox day tomorrow cuz this was just a hot mess.

No comments: