Wednesday, December 3

Swoon!




So I just found this old interview David Lee did with the New York Post and I'm squealing like a little girl! The interview is from January 2007 and David makes several comments that prove to me we are soul mates. Allow me to share a few with you all. The bold responses make me especially happy.

Q: Do you get a kick out of being a crowd favorite?

A: I enjoy it because I love New York and I love playing here.

Q: Favorite Billy Donovan story?

A: During the recruiting process ... he would show up [at] my high school. He would be out in the parking lot and would just say hello to me, shake my hand and just say, "Hey David, hope you had a good week of school, hope everything's OK ... Gators are thinking about ya," and fly back to Florida. So I gave him the nickname "The Stalker."

Q: Favorite childhood memory?

A: Shooting baskets in the backyard with my mom and dad.

Q: Three wishes?

A: Health; happiness; and more wishes.

Q: Worst habit?

A: (Laughs) Learning how to keep my mouth shut sometimes; sometimes I speak before I think.

Q: Three dinner guests?

A: Jesus; Michael Jordan; Martin Luther King.

Q: If I were president, I would ...?

A: Do more to help the poor people in our country rather than focusing on the rest of the world.

Q: Favorite movie?

A: "The Usual Suspects."

Q: Favorite actor?

A: Kevin Spacey; Denzel.

Q: Favorite actress?

A: Julia Roberts; Catherine Zeta-Jones.

Q: Favorite entertainer?

A: Jay-Z; U-2.

Q: Favorite meal?

A: Steak and potatoes.


We should stop messing around and just get married already.

Read the rest of the interview here.

-boogie

No comments: