Wednesday, September 24

30 Days of Glory - Can I Finish Before the Season Ends?

A betting man would say no. But if you like to root for the underdog, put your money on me while I take you the rest of the way through the beautiful men of Major League Baseball!

Ladies, sit back and take a ride with the Colorado Rockies. You don't need a passport - Lord knows they're not going anywhere.

2nd Runner Up:

Jeff Francis

Photobucket

This adorable left-handed pitcher has a bit of Shia LeBeouf-ness to him and that is never a bad thing.

1st Runner Up:

Scott Podsednik

Photobucket

Look at those dimples! No wonder Oprah's had him on her couch more than once.


Champion:

Matt Holliday

Photobucket

I will admit Matt took a while to grow on me. He doesn't have a whole lot of hair and I love having something to grab onto, fo' sho. But Matt has a sweet face and a batting average of .321. And who doesn't love someone who can look that good while hitting even better? (Did I seriously just find a way to bring Joe Mauer into the equation? I hate myself.)


Honorable Mention:

Dexter Fowler

Photobucket

What an adorable little smile on this recent callup. He might have an extraordinarily tiny head though, which is why he only merits an honorable mention. Once I see him in action, if his head is of normal sizing, he may move on up.


Fugtastic Award:

Aaron Cook

Photobucket

Maybe I just don't get the appeal of redheaded men. Except David Duchovny. Or maybe he just is nasty. I don't know, you be the judge.

No comments: